How to Make a Donation to St. Mark's
St. Mark's Church appreciates your donation in support of our ministry. Here's how:
- E-Transfers can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send an email to email@example.com to advise of your e-transfer and any other pertinent details.
- Cheques can be made payable to St. Mark's Church and mailed to P.O. Box 582, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0. If a memorial donation, please provide details.
- Cash or cheques can be dropped off at the Church office in Addison Hall at 41 Byron Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake (Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Credit Card Donations can be made through the Anglican Diocese of Niagara website - please click here https://niagaraanglican.ca/donate?referrer=st-marks-niagara-on-the-lake
- Donations can be made through CANADA HELPS - please Click Here
- Gift of Shares can also be made through the Anglican Diocese of Niagara website; please be sure to contact one of St. Mark's Wardens or the Rector to advise and discuss.